Contemporary Music Director Position Open
Broadmoor United Methodist Church of Shreveport, Louisiana is looking for a Director of Contemporary Music.
We are looking for a Christ-centered person who is passionate about worship and can lead people into Christian discipleship. This person will help create a space for the Spirit to move where people are free to experience the love of God and nurture their relationship with Christ.
Qualifications for this position include a strong, personal faith in Christ, as well as strong musicianship, relational, management, and organizational skills. Interested candidates should have applicable experience. Leading worship in a contemporary setting would be an ideal qualification. Salary will be commensurate with your experience and level of qualification.
Broadmoor UMC is a contemporary, forward-thinking church. The church has excellent resources available: well-equipped worship space and supportive pastoral staff.
- Duties and Responsibilities
- Planning weekly worship with pastoral staff
- Leading one service weekly with at least one weekly rehearsal with band
- Manage and maintain volunteer teams
- Organize and maintain Planning Center for the River Service
- Create audio and visual media for weekly service
- Oversee all audio and visual needs in worship space outside regular worship times.
Interested Candidates should send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org