Early Learning Center
Infants through pre-school / Monday-Friday from 7:30-5:30 / Weekly tuition: $150
The Early Learning Center (ELC) is a fully licensed Class B childcare facility by the State of Louisiana, serving infants to preschool aged children. All teachers and staff are trained and certified in compliance with state requirements. The ELC employs the “Wee Learn” curriculum. Used by all ages, this Bible-based curriculum includes age-appropriate activities.
Registration and Enrollment
Acceptance into our program is based on availability of space and completion of all required documents. Priority for availale openings is given to families already enrolled in the Center. A waiting list is maintained, and upon program space, parents are notified of openings by the ELC Director.
- Interview with the ELC Director, Janet Northen
- Application fee of $75 and completed Application Packet which includes:
- Authorization for emergency pick-up
- Permission form for Emergency Medical Care
- Copy of court orders regarding child custody/visitation issues
- Financial Agreement
- Signed Agreement to parent manual
- Complete and current health form from the child's doctor.
- Allergy alert, if applicable.
- Annual supply fee of $180.
- Two weeks tuition payment (weekly tuition: $150)
- Permission to video/photograph
For detailed program information or to schedule a tour, contact Janet Northen, Early Learning Center Director, at (318)861-0586 or firstname.lastname@example.org. There is currently a waiting list.
Ages three & four / Monday-Friday from 9:00-Noon / 3-day (MWF) option for threes
Broadmoor United Methodist Day School provides a foundation for learning and enhancing the development of children to thier fullest potential. The Day School provides an environment, activities, and routines that address all aspects of a child's social, emotional, physical, intellectual and spiritual development. The Day School curriculum follows appropriate practices set forth in the guidelines of the National Association of Education of Young Children. The Day School provides age appropriate activities that help children develop skills in reading, math, science, art, music, and computer.
- Open to 3 and 4 year olds (by September 30), the Day School welcomes children of every race, nationality, and religion.
- Children must be toilet trained to enter the program.
- Classes are from 9 a.m.-noon on weekdays during the months of September - May.
- Enrollment is limited, and openings are filled upon receipt of application and the non-refundable registration and materials fee.
5 Day non-refundable registration fee: $200
3 Day non-refundable registration fee: $170
Pre-K3 / $170 per month / Monday, Wednesday and Friday
Pre-K3 / $200 per month / Monday-Friday
Pre-K4 / $200 per month / Monday - Friday
Lunch Bunch / $6 Monday - Thursday, $3 on Friday. Extended care is available from noon until 2 p.m. Monday - Thursday and noon - 1 p.m. on Friday. Children bring their lunch and are able to learn in non-structured classroom time. This option can be used as needed, and does not require advance registration.
Optional programs during Lunch Bunch hours include:
Science Sluths - Provides children with hands-on science experiments. Cost: $30 per month.
TOT - This program combines ball-handling skills with academics. Cost: $40 per month.
For detailed program information or to schedule a tour, contact Janet Northen, Day School Director, at (318)861-0586 or email@example.com.
Three months to two years / Tuesday & Thursday from 9:30-2:00
Broadmoor Buddies provides a loving environment in which families can feel at ease leaving their young children. For more information on this program, or to schedule a tour, contact Anne Cathcart. The Buddies program hours are Tuesdays and Thursdays from 9:30 a.m. - 2 p.m for children ages 3 months - 2 years.
Buddies Daily Schedule:
Monthly tuition & fees:
One child: $125/month
Two children: $220/month
$100 non-refundable fee
For detailed program information or to schedule a tour, contact Anne Cathcart, Broadmoor Buddies Director, at (318)861-0586 or firstname.lastname@example.org.