Early Learning Center
Infants through pre-school / Monday-Friday from 7:30-5:30 / Weekly tuition: $150
The Early Learning Center (ELC) is a fully licensed Type 1 childcare facility by the State of Louisiana. All teachers and staff are trained and certified in compliance with state requirements. The ELC uses the Bible based Wee Learn curriculum. This is a year-round, Monday through Friday program from 7:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
Registration and Enrollment
Acceptance into our program is based on availability of space and completion of all required documents. Priority for available openings is given to families already enrolled in the Center. A waiting list is maintained, and upon program space, parents are notified of openings by the ELC Director.
- Interview with the ELC Director, Janet Northen
- Application fee of $75 and completed Application Packet which includes:
- Authorization for emergency pick-up
- Permission form for Emergency Medical Care
- Copy of court orders regarding child custody/visitation issues
- Financial Agreement
- Signed Agreement to parent manual
- Complete and current health form from the child's doctor.
- Allergy alert, if applicable.
- Annual supply fee of $180.
- Two weeks tuition payment (weekly tuition: $150)
- Permission to video/photograph
For detailed program information or to schedule a tour, contact Janet Northen, Early Learning Center Director, at (318)861-0586 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Broadmoor Day School
Ages three & four / Monday-Friday from 9:00-Noon / 3-day (MWF) option for threes
The Broadmoor Day School is a weekday, school year program for children entering Pre-K3 & 4. The Day School focuses on building a foundation that enhances the child's intellectual, spiritual & emotional growth in a loving environment. Children can enroll in a 3 or 5 day a week program.
- Open to 3 and 4 year olds (by September 30), the Day School welcomes children of every race, nationality, and religion.
- Children must be toilet trained to enter the program.
- Classes are from 9 a.m.-noon on weekdays during the months of September - May.
- Enrollment is limited, and openings are filled upon receipt of application and the non-refundable registration and materials fee.
5 Day non-refundable registration fee: $225
3 Day non-refundable registration fee: $180
Pre-K3 / $180 per month / Monday, Wednesday and Friday
Pre-K3 / $225 per month / Monday-Friday
Pre-K4 / $225 per month / Monday - Friday
Lunch Bunch / $6 Monday - Thursday, $3 on Friday. Extended care is available from noon until 2 p.m. Monday - Thursday and noon - 1 p.m. on Friday. Children bring their lunch and are able to learn in non-structured classroom time. This option can be used as needed, and does not require advance registration.
Optional programs during Lunch Bunch hours include:
Science Sleuths - Provides children with hands-on science experiments. Cost: $30 per month.
TOT - This program combines ball-handling skills with academics. Cost: $40 per month.
For detailed program information or to schedule a tour, contact Janet Northen, Day School Director, at (318)861-0586 or email@example.com.
Three months to two years / Tuesday & Thursday from 9:30-2:00
Broadmoor Buddies is a Mother's Day Out program for infants through age 2. This weekday program meets every Tuesday and Thursday from 9:30-2:00 during the months of September through May.
Buddies Daily Schedule:
Monthly tuition & fees:
One child: $125/month
Two children: $240/month
$100 non-refundable fee
For detailed program information or to schedule a tour, contact Anne Cathcart, Broadmoor Buddies Director, at (318)464-8000 or firstname.lastname@example.org.