Taking time to invest in our children here at Broadmoor is an investment in our future as a church! Ministry Architects will be here April 21-23 to conduct an assessment of our Children’s Ministry. They will spend the evening of Thursday, April 21 listening to a variety of groups to hear your joys, concerns and hopes for our children’s future. They will then lay out a blueprint that will help us to move forward. This plan will be presented to the congregation on Saturday, April 23 at 11:00 a.m. in Pearce Hall. All are invited to this meeting!
Age and group-specific meetings on Thursday, April 21 include:
- 4:30-5:45: Expecting Parents through Parents of Kindergartners // Choir Room
- 6:00-7:15: Parents of Elementary-aged Children // Choir Room
- 6:00-7:15: Fifth Grade Students // Meeting Room
- 7:30-8:45: Children’s Sunday School Volunteers // Meeting Room
- 7:30-8:45: Church Committee Members and other Members // Choir Room
If you would like to be a part of this process contact Kristin Nelson, Director of Children's Ministries, at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you will need childcare during any of the meetings, please call the church office at 861-0586.